Friday 9 September 2011

It's Friday!

It's Friday! And I am coming to the end of my first week in my new life as an Etsy shop owner! What an exciting week! I have been very busy creating a twitter account, facebook page, this blog and of course my Etsy shop!

*********************************************************************************

Here are my statistics so far!!
Facebook: 12 fans!
Twitter: 1 follower!
Etsy: In 8 circles   /   0 sales :( !!!

*********************************************************************************

Of course I have not just ditched my job and decided I am going to make millions from selling earrings and pieces of fimo....as that would be silly!! So my normal everyday 9-5 job must continue!
...Don't get me wrong, I love my work and the people I work with but I want to be working for myself! Doing something that inspires and motivates me!

*********************************************************************************

I am one of those people that cannot sit still and cannot concentrate on one thing at a time, I am always trying new things! So this blog will be full of new things that I am giving a go. The good and the bad! The successes and the failures!

No comments:

Post a Comment